8/17/2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to ME & my BLOG! I've read most of (well, some of) "Blogging for Dummies" & it's time to put pen to paper - or keys to screen. I was waiting for the perfect moment of inspiration to write this first entry, because it's a lot of pressure to be first! But, when has anything ever been done perfectly the first time?? When has anything been done perfectly at all?? I've decided to settle for doing my best - just like mom always asked. At first I thought that meant she wanted me to be the best. And, sometimes I was. But, most often, I wasn't. And, that was perfect enough for mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the purple one and am so thrilled to see a paper pieced block. I love paper piecing. Block looks wonderful in the smaple top you displayed.